Eagle 99 is giving away two four packs of tickets to Cedar Point Shores Waterpark.
5/18/18 Winner: Elaine Franks of Fremont
5/25/18 Winner: ?
All you have to do is comment on our Facebook post with the name of a person(s) that you would take to Cedar Point Shores if you won tickets, using the hash tag #CPShores. Click here or the Facebook icon below to enter the contest.
COMPLETE CONTEST RULES
- Contest will run on BAS Broadcasting station, Eagle 99.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
- Any purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- Qualifiers will be randomly selected from a pool of all social media comments.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Comment with the name of a person(s) that you would take to Cedar Point Shores if you won tickets on the “Eagle 99” Facebook Cedar Point Shores Contest post using the hash tag #CPShores.
- Contest period ends on Friday, May 25th, 2018 by 1:00 pm EST.
- Multiple contest post comments are permitted.
- One winner of a 4-pack of Cedar Point Shores tickets will be randomly selected per week from the Cedar Point Shores Contest post(s). Multiple winners will be selected.
ATTENTION – Comments posted to our two station Facebook page “WFRO WOHF” will be permitted but NOT PREFERRED.
Contest runs Monday, May 14th, 2018 at 6:00 am EST. until Friday, May 25th, 2018 by 1:00 pm EST. One winner will be randomly selected per week, TWO WINNERS TOTAL.
Contest winner will receive a 4-pack of ticket to Cedar Point Shores. Tickets valid through September 3rd, 2018.
BAS Broadcasting/ Eagle 99 is not responsible for additional costs beyond the ticket value. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, alcoholic/non alcoholic beverages, food, merchandise, etc., are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guests. No alternate dates are available. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Please visit CedarPoint.com for special hours/days of amusement park operation. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
The winners will be randomly selected and notified via phone by BAS Broadcasting personnel before or on Friday, May 25th, 2018. Winner will be announced on-air, on social media, and websites on and/or after Friday, May 11th, 2018. Winner must pick up their prize from 1281 North River Road, Fremont, OH within 30 days of the winner notification date. I.D. verification may be needed at time of prize pick-up. If an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of a Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Employees and immediate family members of employees of BAS Broadcasting, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
Contest is open to all legal residents within the WFRO listening area over the age of 16, at time of entry.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
By entering the Cedar Point Shores Contest, the recipient is allowing BAS Broadcasting to use photos, video, and/or audio on-air and on our websites, Facebook, Twitter, or other forms social media sites. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.